We are excited to announce two new services available to our patients, Drive-Thru and Telehealth virtual appointments.
Drive-Thru Window Appointments:
Our drive thru teller window is open by appointment for supplies, batteries and even certain appointment types from the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
Telehealth Virtual Appointments:
Our telehealth system will enable us to perform certain appointment types online without you having to visit the office. These appointments can be scheduled through our patient portal or by calling us at (704) 799-7925.
NOTE: You must be in North Carolina at the time of the appointment. Please see below for further details on telehealth instructions and appointment compatibility.
- Verify that you have a compatible internet ready device – see list below.
- Get in touch with our office to verify that your appointment type is eligible to be converted to telehealth and that your hearing devices are able to be adjusted remotely.
- Click on the link in your appointment confirmation email to attend your appointment.
- Web: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari as well as Internet Explorer 10 and 11 (through the OpenTok plugin), Chrome on Android, Firefox on Android.
- iOS: iOS 6.0+, iPhone 4S+, iPod Touch 5+, iPad 2+, iPad Mini. Supported browser: Safari. Not supported browsers: Chrome and Firefox Note: In iOS 11 the WebView does not have access to the microphone and camera. This in turn means that Chrome, Firefox, or any hybrid application built using the iOS WebView cannot access the microphone and camera which prevents compatibility with the OpenTok platform.
- Android: Android 4.1+ and devices from the the Samsung Galaxy, Google, Motorola Moto, and LG Optimus families.
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8.x & Windows 10